One of the perks of the Nintendo Switch Online service are the NES games. Today, Nintendo announced three new Nintendo Entertainment System games that will be released on the Switch on Nov. 14.
Fans of classic games will get to play Metroid, Mighty Bomb Jack, and TwinBee.
The first installment of the immensely successful Metroid series introduces us to the hideous title creatures and the slick, cybernetic bounty hunter Samus Aran. As Samus, your mission is to penetrate the space pirates’ home planet, Zebes, and keep them from destroying the galaxy with the dangerous life-forms known as Metroids. Metroid has all the high-tech weaponry, creepy tunnels, and crawly alien creatures that anyone could ask for.
Jack The hero of the game, Jack, must make his way through 16 levels of a pyramid in order to defeat the demon Belzebut and rescue the royal Pamera family. Each level is split into two parts: an action zone and a Royal Palace room. Action zones can be split up into several portions and contain power-ups, such as money bags, Mighty Coins, and Mighty Drinks, usually hidden in treasure chests. However, be careful to not get greedy with collecting too many Mighty Coins or Mighty Drinks.
A hit sensation back in the day, this vertical-scrolling arcade game made its 1986 release on the Famicom in Japan. Guide the spacecrafts, TwinBee and WinBee, as you dodge and destroy waves of aerial and ground enemies to save the island from a ruthless conqueror. In two-player co-op mode, you can combine forces to launch extremely powerful attacks.
While it’s nice to get new NES games on the Nintendo Switch, Nintendo retro gaming fans are hoping to get their hands on a N64 Classic this Holidays. Find out how to find the limited edition Nintendo Switch Let’s Go Bundles in stock.
In the Top 20 Holiday Toys 2018 you find which Holiday toys to buy now before they become hard to find. See also Amazon’s Top 100 Holiday 2018 toys list and the top 50 trending Holiday toys 2018 according to eBay.
Find out how to buy the hottest and most popular Holiday electronics and toys online that are hard to find. The free Tracker app notifies you on your smartphone when the hottest toys 2018 and the newest consumer electronics are in stock online. You can also receive all in stock and deals alert on Twitter @TheTrackerApp.
- Facebook, Twitter remove Trump video for spreading harmful coronavirus misinformation
- Captain Marvel 2 reportedly has a new director
- Galaxy Note 20 specs vs. Note 10 and Note 9: What’s new and what’s different
- Samsung, Microsoft bring Xbox games to Galaxy devices, including Note 20 and Tab S7
- Mulan for $30 on Disney Plus? Sign me up
- A neutron star might be hiding as a ‘blob’ inside massive stellar explosion
- Twenty state AGs press Facebook to do more to combat hate speech
- Nintendo Switch Lite available in variety of colors if you know where to look
- Billions of people globally still can’t afford smartphones. That’s a major problem