Retailer Newegg has outlined its Black Friday deals, and they include some great deals on PC hardware and consoles. The bulk of the discounts ad is devoted to laptops, tower PCs, accessories, and TVs, along with a handful of deals for Xbox One and PS4.
The full ad has lots of hardware deals but the retailer highlights a few on the front page. An ASUS Scar Edition Quad Core with a 1TB hybrid drive gaming laptop is listed at $800, while an Acer Aspire 5 is $500. An Intel Core i5-9600K Coffee Lake processor is $250, and an ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 video card is $430. The full ad has almost 20 pages of PC hardware deals.
Aside from desktops, laptops, and components, the ad features lots of accessories as well. You can save $30-35 on Corsair wireless headsets, a whopping $80 on a MadCatz wired gaming mouse, and $40 on Yeti microphones. It also offers discounts on other devices like projectors, printers, and staples like power strips and portable hard drives.
One page in the back of the circular details the console deals. Those include $100 off a new Xbox One X 1TB or Xbox One S Minecraft Creator’s Bundle, $100 off a pair of PlayStation VR bundles that include two different sets of games, and $20 off Xbox One and PlayStation 4 controllers. You can also get a digital code for NBA 2K19 for Xbox One for $30. Check below for some of the highlights.
For more savings, check out our Black Friday deal round-up. Those include lots of other retailers, special bundles arranged for the retail holiday, limited-time discounts, and a lot more. Treat yourself to some stuff after finishing your stuffing.
- [LLODO] Missing Florida girl, 11, found at home of 22-year-old ‘boyfriend’; suspect facing child sex abuse charges
- [LLODO] Louisiana Coast Guard search: Crews yet to locate 12 missing after vessel capsizes as families hold out hope
- [LLODO] Body of US Capitol Officer William Evans returns to Massachusetts hometown
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Derek Chauvin trial ends after both sides rest their case, closing arguments expected Monday
- [LLODO] San Francisco parent slams California schools’ lag in reopening: ‘Zoom in a room’s a joke’
- [LLODO] Derek Chauvin invokes 5th Amendment in court, tells judge he will not testify in his own defense
- [LLODO] Louisville officer shot in Breonna Taylor raid is reprimanded by police chief for email
- [LLODO] South Carolina Army general reviewing viral video says focus is on doing ‘the right thing the right way’