Sony has announced a new PlayStation 4 bundle that includes Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Though plenty of PS4 bargains will be awaiting shoppers on store shelves during Black Friday, this one actually goes on sale the following week for those patient enough to wait for their deal.
The bundle includes a 1TB PlayStation 4, DualShock controller, and Black Ops 4, for $300. A 1TB console by itself costs the same, so this essentially throws the game in for free. It will be available in retail stores on November 27.
This isn’t the best deal going on a new PlayStation 4. A Black Friday bundle offers the same 1TB system with a copy of Spider-Man for $200. For that price you could add Black Ops 4 at standard price get two games for less than the price of a bundle that includes just one. However, that one is tied to Black Friday and will probably only be available for a limited time, while the Black Ops 4 bundle appears to be more standard.
GameSpot’s Black Ops 4 review found the package felt complete even without a single-player campaign. “Sure, there isn’t a traditional single-player campaign, but with the depth and breadth of what is there, Black Ops 4 doesn’t need it,” wrote critic Kallie Plagge.
For more bargains check out our round-ups of all things Black Friday, which includes more deals on PS4 systems and games, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch consoles, and a lot more.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’