The iPad 9.7 (2018) is on sale again today, and this time the price is actually cheaper than it was on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It’s a total of $100 off the MSRP for the version that comes with 32GB of storage.
You can buy the iPad 2018 for $229 through Walmart right now. Amazon also has the same deal, though inventory is likely to be low at both stores. Previously, it was $80 – and people snapped up this deal quickly last month.
Also on sale is the new iPad with 128GB is $350 at Amazon, though only the Space Gray one arrives before Christmas at that price, according to the retailer. The Silver version may be on your doorstep on December 21, while the gold edition is sold out.
We’ve updated this page to reflect the new price drops in a list:
128GB iPad 2018 deal: $80 off today
Again, this deal for the 128GB iPad may arrive before or after Christmas, depening on the color you buy. Either way it’s an amazing price. Your loved ones will understand, of if you’re buying an iPad 2018 for yourself, it’s well worth it.
The iPad 2018 was always a good deal, even when it launched in March at $329 in the 32GB size. It’s the best iPad for most people and also the best tablet if you don’t want to spend crazy money on Apple’s ‘Pro’ tablet.
At $249, we said it was a fantastic deal during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. And now, the price has fallen even further by another $20. We’ve gone from good deal to fantastic deal – what’s next?
Considering this was among the most popular deals in the last month, we don’t expect the low price to last long at either Walmart or Amazon at either size, so get it while you can.
- Five-year mission unveiled in Ireland’s new science strategy – The Irish Times
- New immunotherapy drugs target two evasive cancer-driving proteins – Science Magazine
- People Literally Don’t Know When to Shut Up—or Keep Talking, Science Confirms – Scientific American
- [LLODO] Florida golfer, 74, apparently drowns after searching for missing ball
- [LLODO] This Day in History: March 1
- [LLODO] CA teachers union president who led school closure charge seen dropping daughter off at in-person preschool
- [LLODO] Plastic surgeon appears in court video call while performing surgery
- [LLODO] Cuomo claims he was being ‘playful,’ admits might have been ‘insensitive’ amid harassment allegations