Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system’s media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 •
Length: 10:56 •
If two vertical markets have changed the most in the last 10 to 20 years, it’s probably corporate and higher ed technology.
People have very, very different expectations for how technology should work in those environments.
At universities, potential students judge a school by how its network and technology can serve them. In boardrooms, the very landscape of a traditional meeting space has drastically changed in size and style.
- [LLODO] Yosemite hiker’s death announced nearly a week after discovery
- [LLODO] Oregon woman’s body recovered after landslide buried car under 15 feet of mud
- [LLODO] Left-wing riots rattle US cities even after President Biden’s inauguration
- [LLODO] FBI investigates ‘IED attack’ at California church targeted by protesters over anti-LGBTQ views
- [LLODO] Chad Wolf: Biden immigration action ‘absolutely’ goes against the law
- [LLODO] NYC nursing home refused to give rehab patients COVID-19 vaccine, politician claims
- [LLODO] US police weigh officer discipline after rally, Capitol riot
- [LLODO] New Hampshire’s former GOP Sen. Ayotte will ‘definitely’ look at 2022 bid, sources say