Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system’s media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 •
Length: 10:56 •
If two vertical markets have changed the most in the last 10 to 20 years, it’s probably corporate and higher ed technology.
People have very, very different expectations for how technology should work in those environments.
At universities, potential students judge a school by how its network and technology can serve them. In boardrooms, the very landscape of a traditional meeting space has drastically changed in size and style.
- [LLODO] This Day in History: April 12
- [LLODO] California city erects fence outside COVID mandate-defying restaurant in Burbank
- [LLODO] Jordan blasts Biden administration policy preventing media access to migrant facilities
- [LLODO] Virginia officer accused of force in stop of Black Army officer fired
- [LLODO] Will Derek Chauvin testify at murder trial?
- [LLODO] Deadly Minnesota police shooting sparks unrest; cop cars damaged
- [LLODO] Looting in Minneapolis, National Guard activated after police shooting of Daunte Wright
- [LLODO] Maryland Gov. Hogan calls Baltimore mayor’s plan to reduce police budget ‘reckless’