Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system’s media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 •
Length: 10:56 •
If two vertical markets have changed the most in the last 10 to 20 years, it’s probably corporate and higher ed technology.
People have very, very different expectations for how technology should work in those environments.
At universities, potential students judge a school by how its network and technology can serve them. In boardrooms, the very landscape of a traditional meeting space has drastically changed in size and style.
But Nancy Knowlton at collaboration company Nureva has been in the higher ed and collaboration game for over 25 years, and she says there’s still one need that hasn’t quite been met in either of those markets:
The need for “simple.”
On Episode 53 of AV+…
- Nancy Knowlton of Nureva gives her thoughts on what modern higher ed technology and corporate collaboration customers actually need from integrators
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !
Prefer mobile? Find us on iTunes!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- The best cheap Windows laptops and Chromebooks under $500 you can get now
- Stalkerware goes unchecked by US law enforcement and legal system
- Moto G Fast and Moto E: Motorola launches two budget phones under $200
- Tom Kenny, voice of SpongeBob, shares how lockdown would affect Bikini Bottom
- Trying like hell to keep up: Learnings from sim racing the pros
- Chrysler Pacifica is offering AWD to the impatient with the 2020 AWD Launch Edition
- How to maintain your digital privacy at protests
- The best air mattress for 2020: SoundAsleep, REI and more compared