Grab Metroid, TwinBee, and Mighty Bomb Jack on November 14
It seems more games are coming to the collection of NES titles available via Nintendo Switch’s online subscription service. Metroid, TwinBee, and Mighty Bomb Jack join the list on Wednesday, November 14.
#Metroid, Mighty Bomb Jack and TwinBee are coming to #NintendoSwitchOnline Nintendo Entertainment System on 11/14. Set up your membership now and start playing on 11/14! https://t.co/74HzxjRR0T pic.twitter.com/sZd0EWY2UT
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) November 7, 2018
Metroid is one of the games I was surprised to see omitted at launch, so it’s cool to have it here. I’d rather have Super Metroid, but I don’t see SNES titles happening anytime soon.
Nintendo has already shown us it isn’t beyond putting out updated versions of these classics like The Legend of Zelda: Living the life of Luxury. That being said, as long as we’re making changes for the sake of accessibility, Metroid sure could use a map.
You are logged out. Login | Sign up
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing