Tim Tiller, a mustachioed security guard at an Oklahoma cowboy museum, didn’t set out to be a pandemic-era internet celebrity. He swears he got roped into it.
When the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City closed earlier this month amid a coronavirus-driven shutdown, the museum asked Mr. Tiller to help manage its social-media platforms by posting images of objects on display since the guard would be one of the few people still allowed in the building.
- The Year the Internet Thought I Was MacKenzie Bezos – WIRED
- Easy ways to get the fastest internet connection possible in your home – Komando
- Elon Musk says Starlink internet private beta to begin in roughly three months, public beta in six – TechCrunch
- Verizon is canceling home internet installations during the pandemic – The Verge
- Ethiopia’s internet shutdowns are disrupting millions of lives – Quartz Africa
- How to check if your service provider is throttling your internet – CNET
- 8 charts on internet use around the world as countries grapple with COVID-19 – Pew Research Center
- How to boost your home internet speeds while you’re stuck at home: Tech Support – Yahoo Money
- Welcome (Back) to the Appointment Internet – New York Magazine