Super Mario was named after Segale when he confronted his tenant, Nintendo, about overdue rent
Mario Segale, the man who inspired Nintendo’s peppy Italian plumber Mario in the Mario Bros. video game franchise, has died. He was 84.
According to the Auburn Reporter, Segale died Saturday, Oct. 27, surrounded by his family. The cause of death was not disclosed.
Read the full article on The Wrap
- Best iPhone charger for 2020
- 8K TV: What you need to know
- iPhone SE vs. Pixel 4A: Camera, design, software, performance and battery compared
- The best juicers of 2020: Hamilton Beach, Breville, Oster and more
- Turkish Star Wars and the bizarre world of foreign remakes
- Rescue vehicles hold things together when everything else falls apart
- How 5G antennas will get built near you
- Galaxy Note 20 vs. Note 20 Ultra vs. S20 vs. S20 Ultra: Samsung flagship specs compared
- The best smart home products of 2020 that aren’t made by Amazon or Google