(WTNH) — Are you worried your child is spending too much time on their smartphone, or in front of the television? Author and conscious living expert Christine Agro is helping parents create a healthier relationship between their child and technology.
What’s the best way to navigate digital use?
Observe your child (each child is different) and decide what works for them.
Don’t be afraid to say ‘no’ but also don’t be afraid to say ‘I was wrong.’
Communication is key. Listen to your child and understand their reasoning.
Take advantage of teachable opportunities and demonstrate responsibility.
For more tips from Christine, watch the interview above.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing