It’s not often that companies rank their own products. But on Wednesday, Little Debbie released their snack cake rankings and people lost their minds about it.
I get it. People are pretty passionate about their snack cakes.
How in the world are Swiss Rolls in the second tier Little Debbie? How can that be?
How is it that the cosmic brownies aren’t in the top tier?
Seriously though…who put these rankings together? Were they based on an inner office poll? Were they based on sales? How can you disrespect the Zebra Cakes that way?
If you can’t tell what the rankings are based on their pictures, here they are for you:
1. “Legends” tier: Oatmeal Crème Pies . . . Christmas Tree Cakes . . . Nutty Buddy.
2. “You see it, you want it” tier: Birthday Cakes . . . Turtle Brownies . . . Swiss Rolls . . . Glazed Donut Sticks . . . Mini Powdered Donuts.
3. “Crowd pleasers” tier: Honey Buns . . . Cosmic Brownies . . . Zebra Cakes . . . Fancy Cakes . . . Strawberry Shortcake Rolls . . . Fruit Pies . . . Pecan Spinwheels.
4. “For the enlightened few” tier: Boston Crème Rolls . . . Fig Bars . . . Banana Rolls . . . Orange Crème Cakes . . . Jelly Crème Pies . . . Raisin Crème Pies . . . Star Crunch.
What is out of place here for you?
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’