PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a battle royale game focused on scavenging weapons and using stealth or other tactics to be the last person alive. The title has see unprecedented popularity on Steam and other platforms like the Xbox One over the past several months.
Today, the developer Bluehole announced that “two of your favorite Suicide Squad heroes, the Joker and Harley Quinn” are coming to PUBG soon. This wasn’t the reveal many gamers were waiting for, but it’s definitely interesting to say the least. From the trailer it’s unclear if there’s going to be a mini-campaign to stop the Joker and Harley Quinn, or if it’s just a cosmetic addition. We’ll keep you posted as soon as we know more.
A few months ago, the developer announced a campaign called “Fix PUBG” which aims to make the game better for all players. While a lot of the issues have been addressed, many still remain or haven’t been fixed properly. Disregarding the Joker and Harley Quinn announcement, it’s great to see the developer listening to community feedback and implementing changes in a timely manner. Hopefully even more fan-requested features will make their way into the game soon.
What features would you like to see in PUBG? Let us know. We know that right now a lot of Xbox One X owners are asking for a visual upgrade.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.
- Best iPhone charger for 2020
- 8K TV: What you need to know
- iPhone SE vs. Pixel 4A: Camera, design, software, performance and battery compared
- The best juicers of 2020: Hamilton Beach, Breville, Oster and more
- Turkish Star Wars and the bizarre world of foreign remakes
- Rescue vehicles hold things together when everything else falls apart
- How 5G antennas will get built near you
- Galaxy Note 20 vs. Note 20 Ultra vs. S20 vs. S20 Ultra: Samsung flagship specs compared
- The best smart home products of 2020 that aren’t made by Amazon or Google