WaTech Director and State CIO Jim Weaver recently sat down with IASA Global, a professional association for IT architects, for a freewheeling interview covering a wide range of topics related to information technology.
In the 28-minute interview Weaver is prompted to answer the following questions:
- Please introduce yourself and your vision for the agency.
- What is the future you are looking at for the State of Washington?
- How are you working with your leadership to create a transformational team? How do you drive business outcomes thinking into your team?
- What are your most important business outcomes for 2019-2020?
- What is architecture to you and how do you think of its value?
- How do you manage the scarcity of the resource?
- Washington state has some of the greatest technical minds in the world. How do you interact with the community?
You can check out Jim’s responses in the video below.
- [LLODO] Ohio mother charged with murder after son’s body found decomposing under pile of clothes
- [LLODO] Bernie Madoff death caps unbelievably tragic ‘mixed story’: Gasparino
- [LLODO] Ben Crump: Police, especially in Minnesota, should be on ‘their greatest behavior’
- [LLODO] Body of missing LSU freshman Kori Gauthier recovered from Mississippi River
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Ex-Minnesota police officer Kim Potter released from jail after posting $100K bond
- [LLODO] Army drill sergeant charged over viral video involving Black man
- [LLODO] Ex-Minnesota police officer Kim Potter released from jail after posting $100G bond
- [LLODO] Delaware ex-day care worker pleads guilty to murder for suffocating 4-month old, abusing others