WaTech Director and State CIO Jim Weaver recently sat down with IASA Global, a professional association for IT architects, for a freewheeling interview covering a wide range of topics related to information technology.
In the 28-minute interview Weaver is prompted to answer the following questions:
- Please introduce yourself and your vision for the agency.
- What is the future you are looking at for the State of Washington?
- How are you working with your leadership to create a transformational team? How do you drive business outcomes thinking into your team?
- What are your most important business outcomes for 2019-2020?
- What is architecture to you and how do you think of its value?
- How do you manage the scarcity of the resource?
- Washington state has some of the greatest technical minds in the world. How do you interact with the community?
You can check out Jim’s responses in the video below.
- [LLODO] Albany police station attacked by anti-police rioters throwing bottles at officers
- [LLODO] NYC school holding event on ‘raising our babies to value anti-racism’
- [LLODO] New York county top cop Geraldine Hart, first woman to lead the department, to step down
- [LLODO] Rams’ Aaron Donald ‘attacked’ and ‘punched’ man, broke his nose, lawyer says
- [LLODO] Killing a cat in a hit-and-run soon could become illegal in New Hampshire
- [LLODO] Fired Buffalo police officer who stopped fellow cop’s chokehold on Black suspect wins pension
- [LLODO] Derek Chauvin invokes 5th Amendment in court, tells judge he will not testify in his own defense
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Trial ends for day after both sides rest their case, closing arguments set for Monday