James blunt, singer-songwriter and self-deprecating Twitter icon, has found his sports presenter doppelgänger and delighted the internet once more.
The man who shot to fame in 2004 with “You’re Beautiful” is a consistently witty and entertaining online presence, never taking himself too seriously and winning over even his most hardened critics.
Blunt tweeted: “Lots of people asking me what I’ve been up to recently” before @ing Sky Sports broadcaster Faye Carruthers. The likeness is undeniable.
Naturally, people were very keen on the lookalike tweet.
The lady in question wasn’t sure exactly how to respond but she took it in good humour.
While these kinds of gags are at the heart of Blunt’s online persona, he also went viral earlier this year after the death of The Prodigy’s Keith Flint by sharing a story that illustrated the sensitivity and kindness of the iconic frontman.
A funny man and a good soul, this lookalike tweet simply proves a truth universally acknowledged once more.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing