If you can’t get past the loading screen on Apex Legends, don’t panic – you’re not the only one.
Players have begun reporting issues with infinite loading screens and connection timeouts on February 21, as they attempt to get on for some matches Respawn’s Titanfall-inspired battle royale.
At the time of writing, the development team at Respawn hasn’t given any public updates, but a spike in reports have been received.
A spike in problems reported on February 22 (istheservicedown.co.uk)
The game’s servers have generally held on well throughout the game’s launch, but with over 25 million unique players (at last count), there’s a lot to be managed.
Players took their frustrations to Twitter, pointing to the infinite loading screens.
We will keep this post updated with more information as it becomes available, but rest assured Respawn will be working hard to get Apex Legends back up and running.
Previous server outages have lasted no longer than a few hours at most, but with such widespread reports, this problem might be trickier than previous occasions.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’