SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. — Internet has been restored to residents in South Lake Tahoe after several hours of down service.
The outage began just about 2 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 31, and was restored sometime around 7:30 p.m.
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. — Spectrum has confirmed to the Tribune that they have a wide spread internet outage on New Year’s Eve at South Lake Tahoe.
A Spectrum spokesperson said workers are en route to discover the issue but there is no estimated time when it will be fixed.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Another shield, a safer Internet for minors – OneNewsNow
- What’s the future of the internet — and society? – Technical.ly
- Astranis raises $90 million for its next-gen satellite broadband internet service – TechCrunch
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ proves the internet wrong – Houston Chronicle
- Gov. Mills: high-speed internet is no longer a luxury, it is a necessity – Knox VillageSoup – Courier-Gazette & Camden Herald
- New Report Finds Internet Users Overwhelmed by Identity Theft Worries – Yahoo Finance
- Never Mind the Internet. Here’s What’s Killing Malls. – The New York Times
- China to relax its internet restrictions for 100,000 students hit by Australia’s coronavirus travel ban – The Guardian
- Quarantine and chill? The internet is giving quarantined people a social outlet – Salon