Seattle startup Mason America Inc. has raised $25 million from venture investors to expand its business connecting various products to the internet.
Coatue Management led the Series A round, with participation from GGV Capital and Base10 Partners. Coatue’s Thomas Laffont and Arielle Zuckerberg, Facebook Inc. founder Mark Zuckerberg’s sister, will join Mason’s board.
- [LLODO] Man suspected of pointing gun, throwing pizza at Domino’s workers over toppings dispute dodges assault charge
- [LLODO] Knoxville high school student killed after firing gun at an officer
- [LLODO] Who is Daunte Wright, the 20-year-old Black man killed in officer-involved shooting in Minnesota?
- [LLODO] Minnesota mayor says officer involved in deadly shooting should be fired, city manager pushes back
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Daunte Wright police officer shooting body-camera footage released
- [LLODO] New Hampshire first to administer COVID-19 vaccine dose to over 50% of eligible residents, data shows
- [LLODO] Marine veteran credited with saving New York officer stabbed by suspect in his backyard
- [LLODO] GOP Sen. Daines: No Biden spending bill funding should go to states that give money to illegal immigrants