Seattle startup Mason America Inc. has raised $25 million from venture investors to expand its business connecting various products to the internet.
Coatue Management led the Series A round, with participation from GGV Capital and Base10 Partners. Coatue’s Thomas Laffont and Arielle Zuckerberg, Facebook Inc. founder Mark Zuckerberg’s sister, will join Mason’s board.
- [LLODO] San Francisco enters ‘purple’ tier, imposes new coronavirus lockdown measures
- [LLODO] 2 hurt after rented red Ferrari wipes out on Chicago expressway
- [LLODO] Louisiana gov speaks out on SCOTUS declining to hear case of pastor who defied coronavirus orders
- [LLODO] This Day in History: Nov. 28
- [LLODO] Charles Manson follower Leslie Van Houten has parole blocked again in Calif.
- [LLODO] Amazon warehouse evacuated in hazmat scare; several employees hospitalized
- [LLODO] This Day in History: Nov. 29
- [LLODO] Seattle-area homeowners report ‘sovereign citizen’ property seizure attempts: report
- [LLODO] Los Angeles County DA’s security officer fires at carjacking suspects near her home: reports