DENVER– Monday is International Dog Day. It is a chance to give your favorite furry friend some extra love and attention.
If your camera roll is filled with photos of your puppies or full grown dogs, August 26 is a great opportunity to pick out the best picture and share it with the world.
Click the red “Submit Your Photo” button below the gallery to add your picture. You could even be featured in one of our newscasts.
Add Your Photo
Click the button below to add your photo to the gallery.
- Best Alexa devices to buy in 2020: Amazon Echo Dot, Ring Peephole Cam and more
- Best smart displays for 2020: Ranking Amazon, Google and Lenovo smart displays
- You can edit an iPhone video selfie with the new Facetune Video app. Here’s how
- Best phones under $500: iPhone SE, Pixel 4A, Galaxy A51 and more
- Peace Inside Live brings inclusive, affordable wellness classes online during the pandemic
- iPhone 12 rumors: Apple might not launch their next phone until October
- French’s Mustard Beer: It’s real, I drank it, and I must tell you about it
- Howard review: A powerful look at a Disney music legend stolen by AIDS
- Trump’s TikTok ban isn’t actually about TikTok