Integrated searching company, InfoTrack, has been named in the top 10 of the 2019 AFR BOSS Most Innovative Companies List as a leading innovator in technology across Australia and New Zealand.
The prestigious annual list, published by The Australian Financial Review and Boss Magazine, is based on a rigorous assessment process in conjunction with a panel of industry expert judges.
InfoTrack has been ranked 10th against hundreds of nominated organisations across Australia and New Zealand.
The award measured top innovation initiatives implemented in the last 12 months. Specifically, the judges assessed how important the problem is that the innovation solved, the quality and uniqueness of the solution, and the level of impact that the innovation has had.
InfoTrack CEO, John Ahern, said InfoTrack was delighted to be named a leading innovator in technology.
“This further cements our position at the forefront of legal technology, helping our clients navigate digital challenges and changes in their industry,” he noted.
InfoTrack submitted Securexchange as their top innovation. Launched in March 2019, Securexchange is designed to stop the need to share trust account details via unsecured emails, protecting against financial loss and the reputation of all professional parties involved in a property transaction.
In April, the ACCC reported that Australians lost almost half a billion dollars to scams in 2018.
Since March, Securexchange has had 608 users, over 22,400 unique website visitors and 52,857 have watched the Securexchange explainer video.
Mr Ahern explained this proved the need for Securexchange to support lawyers and conveyancers with keeping their client’s private information, safe.
Furthermore, he said it highlighted how aware Australians are of the risk of cyber fraud.
When developing Securexchange, InfoTrack surveyed their legal clients and learned of an alarming number of cyberattacks, with 29.8 per cent experiencing hacking attempts and 23.3 per cent having their emails intercepted. This is what sparked the need for the innovative technology solution.
To enhance the feeling of safety and security, InfoTrack guarantees that if a deposit is transferred to the verified trust account listed in Securexchange, the deposit funds are guaranteed. This gives clients peace of mind that if there are any security breaches, then InfoTrack makes sure the deposit funds are returned.
“We are proud to be rewarded for our commitment to innovation,” Mr Ahern commented. “We promise to keep building smart technology that makes our client’s lives more productive, efficient and secure.”
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’