TV, radio and live stats listed
BLACKSBURG – The Virginia Tech football team hits the road to take on Pitt at 4 p.m. ET on ACC Network. Find out how you can watch, listen to and follow along with the action as it happens:
TV: ACC Network
The Tech-Pitt game will air on ACC Network with Chris Cotter (play-by-play), Eric Wood (analyst) and Lericia Harris (sideline) on the call.
The game will be streamed on ESPN.com and on the ESPN app.
The Virginia Tech Sports Properties, with its flagship station of FM-105.3, will carry the live broadcast. Play-by-play man Jon Laaser and color analyst Mike Burnop are joined by sideline reporter Wes McElroy. For a list of all affiliates, click here.
The Tech broadcast of the game will also be available via TuneIn.com and the TuneIn app.
Live Stats: HokieSports.com
Fans can monitor the game through live stats provided by HokieSports. Play-by-play updates and full team and individual statistics can be found here.
Follow on Social Media:
Another great way to keep up with the action is following along on social media, where you can see in-game pictures and videos from Tech’s best plays.
Website of source
- In remote work world, some tech CEOs are leaving Bay Area – The Real Deal
- Aluma’s career-high 23 points propels Tech to victory over No. 3/3 Villanova – VT hokiesports.com
- For Big Tech, Biden brings a new era but no ease in scrutiny – Fox Business
- Biden’s top tech adviser makes regulation more likely – VentureBeat
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider – Business Insider
- Duke at Georgia Tech Kick Time Set – Duke University – GoDuke.com
- The baby (tech) boom has arrived – harpersbazaar.com
- This month’s spotlight highlights Cosmetology, Construction Tech | News, Sports, Jobs – The Review
- Black Friday: Never break these 6 rules when buying tech gifts – CNET