Whether you’ve always been a Google phone fan or the iPhone X facial recognition is just really, really freaking you out, there are plenty of reasons to consider making the switch. Not least of which is that we’re giving away a Pixel 2 XL and other Google goodies (say that five times fast) to one lucky Mashable reader.
Last week’s Pixel 2 XL announcement was an exciting one — the Pixel family’s newest member is definitely going to be the family favorite. Major updates to the quality of the camera (yep, camera, singular), water resistance, no headphone jack, and a squeezable frame that allow you to activate a shortcut to a favorite feature or app with a simple squeeze.
Sound good? Good. But if you want even more, that’s fine too. Along with the Pixel, we’ll also include the Daydream View VR set and a Google Home. Translation: you can visit a stunning landmark in virtual reality with the VR headset, tell Google Home to remind you to book the plane tickets, and take photos with the Pixel when you land.
We couldn’t have made it easier to enter to win — just mosey on over to the Mashable Shop, submit your email address, and you’re in. You’ll get more entries for yourself too whenever anyone enters with your referral link — so spread the word.
- [LLODO] Colorado synagogue bomb-plot suspect gets 20 years
- [LLODO] US Army crowdsources ideas to combat sexual assault crisis
- [LLODO] Yale student Kevin Jiang’s murder: Connecticut police obtain warrant for arrest, suspect at large
- [LLODO] Virginia police officer shot, killed during traffic stop; suspect dead: reports
- [LLODO] The 2021 hurricane season names and dates: What could be next for East Coast?
- [LLODO] Montana massive 30-car pileup blamed on icy bridge
- [LLODO] NY Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment for 2nd time
- [LLODO] ‘Arrest Cuomo’ T-shirts a hit at CPAC