When Microsoft announced keyboard and mouse support were coming to the Xbox One, it also announced that green and black gaming hardware maker Razer was working on something special for the console. This is that—the $250 Razer Turret wireless mouse and keyboard combo for Xbox One.
Rather than design something completely new, Razer revamped its existing Turret couch keyboard/mouse combo for use on the Xbox One. The unit, built for lap or desktop use, features a mechanical Razer keyboard and the wireless Mamba mouse. A panel on the side of the keyboard unit slides out for lap use. The who shebang connects via a single wireless dongle, and the keyboard features a special Xbox key for bringing up the home menu. According to the official press release, the Turret should run up to 40 hours on a single charge.
It’s a nifty little combo, but man, the price. $250 is a lot to pay for a hardware combo that can only be utilized by a handful of the platform’s games. Someone out there’s got to really love some Xbox One Fortnite or Vermintide to pick up Razer’s Turret when it drops early next year. Then again, I am someone who would gladly drop $300 on a controller for Farming Simulator, so what do I know?
- [LLODO] CPAC speaker Kristi Noem: What to know about the Governor of South Dakota
- [LLODO] Montana massive 30-car pileup blamed on icy bridge
- [LLODO] Jimmy Hoffa FBI files that have been hidden since 1975 must be released, lawmakers tell DOJ
- [LLODO] Kansas officers hurt in ‘possible explosion’ in downtown Wichita
- [LLODO] Virginia hit-and-run kills off-duty police officer
- [LLODO] New York bars, restaurants suing state over coronavirus curfew get temporary OK to stay open later: report
- [LLODO] Cynthia Nixon, others scoff after Cuomo team names judge to ‘review’ gov’s sex scandal
- [LLODO] AOC calls on NY AG to appoint investigator in Cuomo sexual harassment scandal