It’s Christmas time, and you really wanted that RTX under the Christmas tree, but did not receive it? Oh yeah, today we partner up with Palit who’s giving away a gorgeous Palit GeForce RTX 2070 DUAL.
Thank you for listening to us
Every year during the Christmas season we give away cool stuff, this year once again are expanding as a thank you to everybody that disabled their ad-blocker. This is our way of expressing our respect for you to disable that ad-blocker on Guru3D.com
Win that beautiful Palit GeForce RTX 2070 DUAL
The graphics card (review) takes advantage of the cutting-edge NVIDIA Turing architecture to immerse you in incredible realism and performance in the latest games. GeForce RTX 2070 is based on the NVIDIA Turing architecture TU106 GPU (1620 MHz Boost) armed with 2304 CUDA cores and equipped with 8GB of GDDR6 memory running at an effective clock rate of 14Ghz on a 256-bit bus. Palit GeForce RTX 2070 is designed to deliver 6x more performance than previous-generation video card and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
Perhaps your future of raytraced gaming starts here.
How to join the competition?
Well, you do need to do something. See the partial photo/logo listed in the form field below? It is waiting for you to get spotted somewhere in the articles listed.
A photo/logo often does not necessarily needs to be the same size and can be embedded in another photo. We cannot circle around the truth here, the logo has been very well hidden so pay good attention.
To participate in this competition what you need to do is answer the question form below.
Simple and easy, you submit your answer with the form below. We’d appreciate a Facebook LIKE or Share (not mandatory though), that’s it. There will be no marketing purposes for your email address or any info you submit, after the contest all competition entries will simply be deleted again.
Guru3D will collect all submitted results. Say we have 1000 proper results then we select these and sort them in chronological order. Then we draw a random number between 1 and 1000. That number will correspond to the entry sorted chronologically. The winner will get the product(s) shipped to you for free (worldwide).
- This contest ends December 27th, 2018 (Central European Time – 09:00 CEST).
- Just one entry per person is allowed.
- Palit will not offer any warranty
- This competition is global and not bound by any region.
- The data you enter is used solely for the competition, that’s it. We do not use or share the data otherwise. Afterward, it’s simply deleted again.
The winners will be emailed in week 1 of 2019 and announced on the Guru3D.com FrontPage. There will be no dialog about this contest possible before and after closure.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Apple will have COVID tests, temperature checks as employees return to offices, report says
- Disney Plus: Every show, movie and original to come (plus early movie releases)
- Dyson’s electric car could have been a game changer
- BMW M4 leaked with its big ol’ grille
- Elon Musk tweets ‘break up Amazon’ after coronavirus ebook temporarily blocked
- Save $51 on the Nixplay Seed Wi-Fi digital photo frame
- Sony fined $2.4 million over PlayStation refund refusals
- Toyota Hilux and Fortuner bow with beefed up looks