MOSCOW, August 17. /TASS /. The authenticity of the online transcript of the conversation between the crew of the Airbus A321 aircraft, which made an emergency landing on August 15 in the Moscow region, was confirmed at the Gromov Flight Research Institute, several sources confirmed it for TASS on Saturday.
“The conversations are authentic,” said a TASS source at the institute that services and owns the runway at Zhukovsky Airport.
According to him, the transcript was possibly published by radio amateurs. “The work of the airdrome traditionally attracts the attention of aviation enthusiasts, they often listen to conversations on the frequency of the Gromov control tower,” he said.
On August 15, an Ural Airlines Airbus A321, headed from Moscow to Crimea’s Simferopol, performed an emergency landing in the countryside near Zhukovsky International Airport. According to the Federal Air Transport Agency, the plane suffered a bird strike shortly after takeoff. The crew managed to land the plane in a cornfield and evacuate all the passengers. There were over 230 people, including 41 children, aboard the aircraft.
A criminal investigation has been launched into the circumstances of the emergency landing.
- Ubisoft gives players Watch Dogs 2 for free after game giveaway glitch
- Ubisoft Forward game event won’t address sexual harassment issues company’s facing
- Ubisoft Forward’s game giveaway glitched
- The hard-to-find Oculus Quest is back in stock at Amazon, Oculus and elsewhere
- UFC 251 Usman vs. Masvidal: How to watch online and full fight card
- Galaxy Note 20: All the most compelling rumors and juiciest leaks so far
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone XS: The age-old question of whether it’s time to upgrade
- UFC 251 Usman vs. Masvidal: Start time, how to watch online and full fight card
- UFC 251 Usman vs. Masvidal: Start time, how to watch or stream online, and full fight card