The third week of Fortnite Season 7 has arrived and it’s been relatively kind in terms of challenges; none of this week’s tasks have been too tricky or taxing, and for the most part you should be able to complete them quite naturally just by playing. However, one in particular stands out as requiring some good knowledge of the Fortnite island to complete.
In the paid Battle Pass tier of challenges, the game asks you to search between three ski lodges for five Battle Stars. Unless you’ve been paying extra close attention and have a good lay of the land, you may not know where to find said ski lodges, and the exact location to search. To save you the time and effort, we’ve done the challenge and can point you in the right direction. The ski lodges are between Frosty Flights and Happy Hamlet in the southwest corner of the island.
Take a look below and you’ll find a map with the pinpoint information on where to go. Simply head to that part of the map and you’ll very easily spot the Battle Pass icon. Grab that and boom, you’re done. Easy as pie.
If you need a breakdown of what else is involved in this week’s Battle Star grind, check out our Fortnite Season 7, Week 3 challenge list. Of course, the challenges from previous weeks are also available to complete, if you haven’t already. That’ll get you a few extra Battle Stars, which may be enough to tip you over the requirement to get a particular cosmetic you’re after. We’ve got a comprehensive Fortnite Season 7 challenge guide to help you out with those too.
As part of the festive season, Epic Games has kicked off the 14 Days of Fortnite event. Up until January 2, Fortnite players will be able to take part in new and returning limited-time modes, buy seasonal outfits from the in-game shop, and earn daily rewards.
- [LLODO] Yuma mayor says releasing detained migrants in Arizona will inundate city
- A Lucid sign of the tech bubble – Financial Times
- [LLODO] Brown v. Board of Education ruling: What to know
- Ten-Year Rate Spike Sinks Tesla and ARKK, Deepening Tech Carnage – Yahoo Finance
- [LLODO] Minnesota ice fishermen rescued by fellow angler after truck falls into frozen lake
- Benchling Launches Pioneering Biology Education Initiative – PRNewswire
- Live Stock Market Updates: S&P 500 Falls as Tech Stocks Drop and Bond Yields Rise – The New York Times
- [LLODO] Domestic violence survivor warns of dangers of ending cash bail in powerful interview with Dana Perino
- Education for all refugee children is within reach – finds World Bank-UNHCR report – UNHCR