Week 8 of Fortnite Season 6 is here, bringing a new assortment of challenges to complete in Epic’s popular battle royale game across PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices. If you’re hoping to snag the rest of Season 6’s Battle Pass rewards, you’ll want to complete as many challenges as you can, as doing so will reward you with the XP and Battle Stars needed to unlock them.
That isn’t the only incentive to complete challenges; if you manage to clear all of the ones from a given week, you’ll also earn a special loading screen, which hides a clue pointing to a free item that’s hidden somewhere around the map. Depending on how many sets of weekly challenges you complete, you’ll either be able to find a free Battle Star–which will level your Battle Pass up by one tier–or a Banner that you can use as a profile icon.
If you’ve completed every challenge up to and including Week 8’s, you’ll unlock the loading screen pictured below. It features the AIM skin–the Legendary outfit you receive after completing seven of this season’s Hunting Party challenges–perched atop a roof viewing at a holographic map of the island. Look closely at the background, however, and you’ll notice the outline of a Banner etched on the chimney just behind the character.
The area alluded to in the loading screen is Flush Factory, located in the southern edge of the island. Glide there at the start of a match, land on top of the roof, and you’ll find the Banner near the chimney just as teased. Collect it and you’ll be able to use it as your icon.
As is the case with previous Hunting Party rewards, you’ll need to complete the requisite number of challenges and unlock the aforementioned loading screen before being able to collect this Banner. The item won’t appear on the map unless you’ve cleared all of the necessary steps, so you won’t simply be able to go to its location and collect it without putting in the necessary work.
Season 6 of Fortnite is winding down, giving you only have a few more weeks to unlock the rest of its Battle Pass cosmetics and other rewards. Week 8’s challenges are all fairly straightforward, although its trickier missions task you with shooting clay pigeons and dancing in front of fish trophies. If you need help completing any of the challenges from this season, be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 6 challenge roundup. You can also find links to all of our Fortnite Season 6 Hunting Party challenge guides below.
Fortnite Hunting Party Challenge Guides
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’