Only three days remain in the 14 Days of Fortnite event, as the Day 12 challenge is now live, bringing with it a new, completely free, reward.
A new daily challenge and reward goes live every day for 14 Days of Fortnite, the holiday event running over the Christmas period to end 2018.
If you haven’t completed any of the challenges for the previous days, you can visit our handy 14 Days of Fortnite challenge hub. And don’t worry, even once the event is over the challenges will remain available for a limited time.
12 challenges have now been revealed.
For Day 12, you are required to destroy snowflake decorations, which are dotted around the map in various locations.
The best place to find these snowflakes is in Pleasant Park, where they are placed on almost every building. All you need to do is either hit them once with your pickaxe or shoot them down.
There are more snowflake locations elsewhere, including Tilted Towers and Paradise Palms, but Pleasant Park has more than enough to cover the 12 you will need to complete this challenge, as shown by YouTuber niitq.
Here’s all the buildings with snowflakes on them in Pleasant Park – bear in mind that some of these will have multiple snowflakes.
Snowflake locations in Pleasant Park.
If you are curious, here’s all the locations on the map where snowflakes can be found. There is also a high concentration in Tilted Towers, but you’re more likely to run into enemies trying to take you out here.
All Snowflake areas.
Make sure that once you have destroyed enough snowflakes, you stay in the match until you are eliminated or win – leaving the game early can cause you to lose your progress.
Once you have destroyed 12, you will be granted the Day 12 reward, which, suitably, is the snowflake emoticon.
The reward for Day 12 of 14 Days of Fortnite.
- In Lovecraft Country on HBO, racial commentary meets witches and vampires
- Ted Lasso: You don’t need to love soccer to love Jason Sudeikis’ new comedy
- iPhone or Android? Your phone choice could be impacting your love life
- Trump issues order effectively banning TikTok: What you need to know
- Here’s a 16,000-mAh power bank with USB-C and USB-A outputs for just $20
- Ford Bronco may not go global, may stick to North America, report says
- Intel Tiger Lake chips mean faster PCs with longer battery life for 2020
- Discover your family tree by saving up to $50 on a DNA test
- Save $120 on this highly reviewed cordless stick vacuum