It’s the return of an old favorite challenge format for Fortnite: Battle Royale this week. We haven’t seen one of the “search between” challenges for a little bit, but Epic decided to go ahead and drop one here for the Season 7, Week 3 challenges. The challenge asks us to search between three ski lodges to find a hidden battle star, so read on for a map, guide and screenshots of where you’ll need to go.
For the rest of the Season 7, Week 3 challenges, click here. These come to us alongside the 14 days of Fortnite, which asks us to visit two giant candy canes today. For where to find those, click here.
Searching between three ski lodges sends us, predictably, to the new snow biome in the Southwestern corner of the map. It’s where we’ll find a part of the landscape littered with ski lifts as well as the three lodges we’re looking for, which you can identify by the snowboards and such leaning up against there walls. Here’s what they look like:
The three are actually clustered together quite tightly just west of Happy Hamlet, and you can see them all in one screenshot:
The location you’re looking for is in the cluster of trees between them. It’s a little harder to find than when we used to have a nice little bare patch of grass to look at, so you might have to do some searching. You want to go to the northernmost tree in the cluster, just south of the northern lodge. Here’s the exact location on the map:
And here’s an image of my tactical Santa waiting patiently at the battle star location for this screenshot to be taken. There is, if you look closely, a snowy sort of analogue to the old bare patches of dirt, though it’s a bit hard to see.
Here’s what it looks like in-game. It’s a little hard to find an orienting point because everything is basically just trees and snow, but here I am looking south.
And that’s where you’re looking: head to that location to grab an easy 5 battle stars, earning you half a battle pass tier. It’s a pretty straightforward challenge, and one can’t help but imagine Epic put it in there because it’s tried and true, with no tricky implementation problems that could interfere with a much-deserved vacation.
- [LLODO] LA County supervisor orders safety review for road where Tiger Woods crashed
- [LLODO] Pennsylvania woman, 19, allegedly killed by younger sister died of multiple stab wounds, coroner says
- [LLODO] Florida man ‘blacked out’ before severing wife’s lover’s penis
- [LLODO] Capitol Police chief: Intelligence suggests militias aim to ‘blow up’ building when Biden addresses Congress
- [LLODO] NYC burglars posing as plumbers hold men hostage, beating them over 15-hour period: police
- [LLODO] Chinese Americans mobilize against critical race theory
- [LLODO] Kentucky man ran violent drug, sex operation, exploited victims’ dependence on crack, heroin: DOJ
- [LLODO] California board member compares reopening schools to ‘White supremacist ideology’ and ‘slavery’
- [LLODO] Smith College racism accusations that went viral, quietly fell apart