Fortnite‘s latest season 6 update brought a lot of changes, but one of the changes was rather unexpected. When wearing the new Calamity skin and doing the jubilation emote, exaggerated boob physics are displayed. Previously, character’s boobs would remain stationary at all times.
The Fortnite boob physics were initially spotted by @Agony on Twitter:
The most important thing in the Season 6 update pic.twitter.com/FrnzFsF1Fl
— FaZe Agony (@Agony) September 27, 2018
Epic Games issued the following statement to IGN,
This is unintended, embarrassing, and it was careless for us to let this ship. We are working now to fix this as soon as possible.
Boob physics have long been a topic of debate in the video game industry. While there are plenty of games designed with sex/sexiness in mind, it seems that the industry is moving away from its oversexualization of female characters.
Considering Fortnite‘s massively popularity, it makes sense that Epic Games would be horrified by this odd development. While the above tweet praised this “temporary feature,” plenty of gamers and industry members would push back on boob physics becoming a permanent part of Fortnite. Epic Games is wisely eager to steer clear of this controversy, especially because it was unintended.
For the official updates be sure to check out the latest Fortnite patch notes.
- Hamilton on Disney Plus: 6 surprising things to watch for
- Scientists find snake-like dental glands in an amphibian for the first time
- Audeze Mobius premium gaming headset is $300, its lowest price ever
- Hamilton on Disney Plus a heartwarming cross between play and TV movie
- The awesome Sega Genesis Mini retro console is back on sale for $40
- The best meal kit delivery services for 2020: Blue Apron, Sun Basket and more
- The best juicers for 2020
- The Old Guard review on Netflix: Same old story for Charlize Theron
- I snagged this rare edition rainbow phone. It originally cost $1,000. And all it did was flip