First look at the dinos of Jurassic World Evolution
The first ever in-game footage from Jurassic World Evolution was revealed at Frontier Expo 2017 and you can now watch it below!
Jurassic World Evolution is coming Summer 2018 to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Announced at GamesCom 2017, Jurassic World Evolution puts players in charge of cinema’s greatest tourist destination – where they will have the opportunity to construct and manage their own Jurassic World.
“As long-time fans of the entire Jurassic series we’re thrilled to be putting players in charge of their own Jurassic World,” said Frontier’s Chief Creative Officer, Jonny Watts. “We’re excited to bring over fifteen years of management, simulation, and creature development expertise to a destination and franchise that remains an inspiration to us.”
Jurassic World Evolution evolves players’ relationship with the Jurassic World film franchise, placing them in control of operations on the legendary island of Isla Nublar and the surrounding islands of the Muertes Archipelago. Players will build their own Jurassic World as they bioengineer new dinosaur breeds and construct attractions, containment and research facilities.
- [LLODO] Cuomo relaxes some NY COVID restrictions with one-shot J&J vaccines set to arrive
- [LLODO] Ferguson activists, Michael Brown’s father demand $20M from BLM
- [LLODO] Oklahoma woman linked to home break-in after Cheetos residue found on her teeth, police say
- [LLODO] California’s ‘I-5 Strangler’ Roger Kibbe was strangled to death, autopsy shows
- [LLODO] Capitol rioter ‘QAnon Shaman’ claims in new interview that officers ‘waved’ him into building on Jan. 6
- [LLODO] Georgia man wanted in death of girlfriend’s 1-year-old child found hiding under bed at mom’s house: official
- [LLODO] Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, police propose changes to search warrant process after botched raid
- [LLODO] Extreme windy, dusty conditions lead to Arizona crash, fire danger