The latest Resident Evil 2 remake trailer has first official glimpse of Ada Wong.
The original game marked the character’s debut. However, the remake version of Ada differs from the original design, with the character trading her red dress for a trench coat. According to Capcom, there is a reason for the change.
“It goes back to the same thing of, what would look natural to be wandering around in a photo-realistic environment in?” the remake’s director Kazunori Kadoi told Eurogamer this past August.
“I think wandering around in that dress just getting on with your job as a spy probably doesn’t look as realistic and believable as we want in this new game.”
Capcom’s remake of Resident Evil 2 will be out on January 25, 2019.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’