A new live action trailer for Fallout 76 aired during the “Saints vs. Vikings” game earlier today which, for the benefit of anyone living outside of the United States, was some kind of football match. The official Fallout Twitter account tweeted as much, and you can see the trailer itself above.
There’s a woman standing in a lush green field, slowly and blissfully rotating as she fires off indiscriminate rounds from dual-wielded pistols. Later, two heavily-armed fellows in Power Armor are also enjoying the shooting of their weapons. The only time people look serious – ie, the only time they are not smiling – is when they’re not shooting their weapons (though being in the presence of a reason to shoot their weapons – such as the arrival of a deathclaw – seems to make them happy too).
Fallout 76 releases November 14. Chris played the recent Xbox-exclusive beta, but there’s a PC equivalent coming soon.
- [LLODO] California’s ‘I-5 Strangler’ Roger Kibbe was strangled to death, autopsy shows
- [LLODO] Capitol rioter ‘QAnon Shaman’ claims in new interview that officers ‘waved’ him into building on Jan. 6
- [LLODO] Georgia man wanted in death of girlfriend’s 1-year-old child found hiding under bed at mom’s house: official
- [LLODO] Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, police propose changes to search warrant process after botched raid
- [LLODO] Extreme windy, dusty conditions lead to Arizona crash, fire danger
- [LLODO] Florida police union fights to have Black officer caught on bodycam using racial slur reinstated
- [LLODO] FBI Norfolk report before Capitol riot had ‘raw reporting’ on ‘calls for violence,’ no mention of breach
- [LLODO] Biden is ‘fueling’ cartels, smugglers with immigration policy: Chad Wolf