The update is quite important for Apple fans who own older iPhone models that don’t include the Portrait mode feature introduced with the iPhone 7 Plus launch. Even if your iPhone doesn’t have dual cameras, Messenger will be able to produce a selfie solely through software means.
Just make sure that you choose the new Selfie mode from the five different camera modes that Messenger now offers to users: normal, text, video, boomerang, and selfie.
All the new feature announced will be rolled out globally to both Android and iOS devices today. You’ll be getting this update regardless of whether you have the redesigned app or the older version installed on your phone.
- [LLODO] LA County supervisor orders safety review for road where Tiger Woods crashed
- [LLODO] Pennsylvania woman, 19, allegedly killed by younger sister died of multiple stab wounds, coroner says
- [LLODO] Florida man ‘blacked out’ before severing wife’s lover’s penis
- [LLODO] Capitol Police chief: Intelligence suggests militias aim to ‘blow up’ building when Biden addresses Congress
- [LLODO] NYC burglars posing as plumbers hold men hostage, beating them over 15-hour period: police
- [LLODO] Chinese Americans mobilize against critical race theory
- [LLODO] Kentucky man ran violent drug, sex operation, exploited victims’ dependence on crack, heroin: DOJ
- [LLODO] California board member compares reopening schools to ‘White supremacist ideology’ and ‘slavery’
- [LLODO] Smith College racism accusations that went viral, quietly fell apart