With this price change, you will now pay $13.50 a month for broadcast TV fees, which is up from $11.99 a month. This will add up to $162 a year to your bill just watch free over-the-air TV you could get with an antenna.
Here are some other price hikes that will reportedly start in October. (Note: The date is subject to change at the last minute.)
- Spectrum Digital Adapters: $7.99 a month (was $7.50 a month)
- Spectrum TV Select: $72.49 a month (was $64.99 a month)
- Spectrum TV Silver: $92.49 (was $84.99)
- Spectrum TV Gold: $112.49 (was $104.99)
Spectrum’s Standard Internet will go up to $69.99 a month (was $65.99) without Wi-Fi or $75.99 with Wi-Fi (was $70.99).
Our sources have told us that Spectrum customers will be notified of the price hikes starting sometime in mid-September on their monthly bill.
Important Note: Spectrum has many different pricing plans. Some customers are still on packages from TWC, for example. The pricing here is for customers using the Spectrum packages and pricing. Price changes may vary slightly depending on your market, but this is a good example of what Spectrum customers will see starting in October.
The good news for cord cutters is that TV costs are going up far faster than Internet costs. So, cord cutters will see their total savings go up not down compared to if they also paid for a Spectrum TV package.
What do you think of Spectrum’s pricing change? Leave us a comment and let us know what you think.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’