Today Mike Laidlaw announced his departure from Bioware, where he’s been involved with games including Jade Empire, Mass Effect and the entire Dragon Age series. He served as creative director on Dragon Age: Inquisition, and mentioned in a note about the team that “I have every confidence that the world we’ve created together is in good hands and I’m excited for the road ahead.” He didn’t mention a reason for leaving other than that it is time to move on, even as his exit follows DA:I lead writer David Gaider, who left the company early last year.
- HBO Max vs. HBO Now vs. HBO Go: What are the differences and how do you upgrade?
- Further tech giants pledge funds, voice to fight racial injustice
- Dyson electric car revealed inside and out, despite cancellation
- Galaxy Note 20 rumors: Photo leaks, camera specs, release date and more
- Ford Bronco debut scheduled for July
- Get a deal on an Asus gaming laptop at Amazon or Best Buy
- Huawei ban timeline: Senator says China is using company to drive wedge between US and UK
- Encrypted messaging app Signal adds facial recognition protection for protesters
- A $23 Bluetooth headphone deal you shouldn’t miss