You’ll know if you’re affected if you see the manufacturing code CN-05G53P – LOC00 – XXX – XXXX – AXX (where X is a number) printed on the back. The adapters sold through both Dell’s website as well as Amazon, Microcenter and other internet retailers.
Dell continues to sell later versions of the device and is offering free replacements to people affected by the recall, so you’re not stuck if you like the company’s approach to portable power. This is still a rather unusual recall, though, and it’s a reminder that added complexity can mean added safety risks.
- DNC, RNC to test limits of virtual events as election enters final stage
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 owners get extended Super Cruise trial, report says
- Fortnite banned by Apple and Google: Everything you need to know
- Ted Lasso on Apple TV Plus: You don’t need to love soccer to love this comedy
- iPhone or Android? Your phone choice could be impacting your dating life
- Helter Skelter: An American Myth director Lesley Chilcott reveals the true Charles Manson
- 2021 Ford GT looks back on vintage endurance racing for Heritage Edition
- Get two free games worth $50 from Epic this week
- USPS is warning election officials that mail-in ballots may not arrive on time