Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is only a day away from its official release, though those who pre-ordered the Gold Edition have already gotten to play it a little early. Still, that won’t stop Ubisoft from releasing a hype trailer to show off some story and thematic elements. The company has just released a new trailer for the game, titled ‘Defy Fate,’ and you can check it out down below.
The cinematic trailer shows off the gorgeous environments you’ll get to explore in Ancient Greece, along with a look at Alexios and Kassandra, the two main protagonists. For the first time in the series, players will get to choose their character gender at the start of the game. In addition to that, you’ll also get access to dialogue options that can affect story outcomes and quest progression. It’s a pretty huge step for the Assassin’s Creed series, but we think it’s a good one.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is set to be released for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on Oct. 5. Be sure to check out what we thought of the game in our official review.
- [LLODO] Food bank lines build before Thanksgiving as more Americans go hungry
- [LLODO] 2 NYC police officers wounded in daytime shooting
- [LLODO] Shooter denied bond in fatal Nebraska fast food restaurant attack
- [LLODO] Ohio police rescue woman trapped in sinking minivan after crashing in river, video shows
- [LLODO] Thanksgiving weather — what to expect
- [LLODO] Philadelphia police seeking suspects from looting spree in wake of Walter Wallace Jr. killing
- [LLODO] North Carolina Democratic governor issues new coronavirus rule: Wear a mask at home if you have guests over
- [LLODO] Seattle City Council approves 18% police budget decrease, reportedly one of biggest cuts nationwide
- [LLODO] An Iowa boy is selling baseball bats from fallen trees to help storm victims