Amazon’s Gold Box Deal of the Day today is full of Anker car chargers and accessories, dropping the price of these products by around 30-percent (a few are discounted even heavier). This Gold Box includes the Anker PowerDrive Speed 2 for $18.19, Anker PowerLine+ USB-C to USB cable for $13.99 (Lightning is available for $9.09), PowerDrive 2 Elite for $9.89, the Roav SmartCharge F2 for $19.97, Roav Bluetooth Receiver for $11.99 and the Roav Viva (with a magnetic dashboard car mount) for $46.99. Last but not least, there is the PowerWave Fast Wireless Car Charger that is priced at $29.99 as well.
The Anker PowerDrive Speed 2 sports Quick Charge 3.0 out of both ports, so you can quickly charge up your smartphone on the go. Now the PowerDrive 2 Elite is essentially the same car charger, but instead of Quick Charge 3.0, it has PowerIQ 2.0 which is Anker’s proprietary fast charging. It will talk to your phone to find out how much current it can take and only deliver that much power to your phone. The Roav VIVA is a really cool car charger from Anker’s subsidiary. It also has two USB ports, but it has Alexa built-in, this is going to allow you to use Alexa in the car. And instead of it always listening, there is a button that you need to press to talk to Alexa. This can be great for sending text messages and making phone calls while driving. Roav also has its SmartCharge F2 on sale, which is a FM Radio and Bluetooth Transmitter, and it’s a really great way to add Bluetooth to your car, especially if you have an older one. Now if you just need Bluetooth, the Roav Bluetooth Receiver is here too, and for less. However, the SmartCharge F2 may still be a better option for most people because it has less wires (none actually) and it is also a car charger, so it can serve two purposes. Finally, we have those PowerLine+ cables. Anker has a two-pack of six-foot long USB-C cables then a single six-foot long Lightning cable on sale. These are braided cables, and at six-foot long, they are going to be plenty long for most people and perhaps even too long for some things.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’