Clicktivated, an interactive video platform that seamlessly connects viewers to locations and information as they watch, announced new partnerships with tourism brands designed to help consumers explore destinations through video and easily find information about individual locations and activities unique to each destination.
Utilizing Clicktivated’s technology, viewers are able to directly click in-video to find more information about local attractions, locations and excursions, without having to painfully search for each individual activity/location on their own. Clicktivated travel partners include tourism organizations like Pure Michigan, Louisiana Travel, Explore Edmonton, and Daytona Beach, featuring click-able information about excursions like culinary trails, brewery tours, art museums, local culture, hotels and nature conservatories to name a few. Using Clicktivated’s technology, the partner sites have seen an incredible 68% average interaction rate within their videos.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’