RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – Claro has made a slight change in its post-paid portfolio and increased the data package without changing the monthly fees: the input option was previously 7 GB and is now 8 GB.
The more expensive plans also have been provided with more internet and now include 50 GB or 100 GB. All have unlimited WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook, plus extra usage for Netflix and YouTube videos.
Old Offer / New Offer / Price . . .
- Another shield, a safer Internet for minors – OneNewsNow
- What’s the future of the internet — and society? – Technical.ly
- Astranis raises $90 million for its next-gen satellite broadband internet service – TechCrunch
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ proves the internet wrong – Houston Chronicle
- Gov. Mills: high-speed internet is no longer a luxury, it is a necessity – Knox VillageSoup – Courier-Gazette & Camden Herald
- New Report Finds Internet Users Overwhelmed by Identity Theft Worries – Yahoo Finance
- Never Mind the Internet. Here’s What’s Killing Malls. – The New York Times
- China to relax its internet restrictions for 100,000 students hit by Australia’s coronavirus travel ban – The Guardian
- Quarantine and chill? The internet is giving quarantined people a social outlet – Salon