It’s nearly Christmas, in case you hadn’t noticed, and any games worth their salt will be celebrating right along with us. Seasonal updates aren’t uncommon these days, due to the ease with which games can be updated, and it seems Rockstar is feeling festive. In Red Dead Redemption 2’s multiplayer side, Red Dead Online, you’ll now be able to hear a wide range of traditional Christmas carols being played across the map.
It seems that all the saloon pianists have added various festive tunes to their repertoire, in keeping with the time period of Red Dead 2, of course. Lots of 19th century songs can be heard in the various watering holes in places like Valentine, Saint Denis, or Blackwater. The video above compiles them all together, if you’re interested in hearing them. Classics such as Deck the Halls, Silent Night, Good King Wenceslas, Away in a Manger, and plenty more can be heard as you wander into your favourite tavern for a few swigs of whiskey.
What do you think of this Christmassy addition to Red Dead Online? Pop on your Santa hat in the comments below.
- [LLODO] Jimmy Hoffa FBI files that have been hidden since 1975 must be released, lawmakers tell DOJ
- [LLODO] New York bars, restaurants suing state over coronavirus curfew get temporary OK to stay open later: report
- [LLODO] Virginia hit-and-run kills off-duty police officer
- [LLODO] Louis Nix, missing Notre Dame, NFL player, is found dead: report
- [LLODO] Georgia deputy airlifted in critical condition, another wounded in shooting; manhunt underway: reports
- [LLODO] DeSantis: ‘Flawed assumptions’ led some states to send COVID-positive patients to nursing homes
- [LLODO] Beto’s back? O’Rourke jumps into spotlight in wake of Texas storm as he eyes another political campaign
- [LLODO] NASA’s Perseverance rover sends back first HD Mars panorama