BEIJING—Chinese censors rushed to suppress a magazine interview with a Wuhan doctor who was silenced after she alerted others to the new coronavirus now spreading across the globe.
But her interview, first published in Mandarin, is now rocketing around the internet in English, French, Hebrew, Farsi, Morse code—and a mashup of Elvish and Klingon.
- The Year the Internet Thought I Was MacKenzie Bezos – WIRED
- Easy ways to get the fastest internet connection possible in your home – Komando
- Elon Musk says Starlink internet private beta to begin in roughly three months, public beta in six – TechCrunch
- Verizon is canceling home internet installations during the pandemic – The Verge
- Ethiopia’s internet shutdowns are disrupting millions of lives – Quartz Africa
- How to check if your service provider is throttling your internet – CNET
- 8 charts on internet use around the world as countries grapple with COVID-19 – Pew Research Center
- How to boost your home internet speeds while you’re stuck at home: Tech Support – Yahoo Money
- Welcome (Back) to the Appointment Internet – New York Magazine