Millennials have been the internet’s punching bag for a while now. Like every new generation approaching and getting into adulthood, the older generations see the next generation as the worst generation yet. While eating their avocado on toast, the latest generation has been accused of hurting many industries by not taking part, such as real estate, beer (yes, really), breakfast cereal, honeymoon, diamond, and, of course, the car industry.
Mainly, if it’s large investment items or something people have traditionally spent disposable income on, millennials have been blamed for its recent struggles. Car dealers definitely can’t blame the younger generations it appears though. According to a study by Urban Science and a subsequent interview with Automotive News, younger buyers still want the dealership experience.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing