Just bought the new Scorecard emote on Fortnite? If so, you might be frustrated that it displays a random number between 0 and 10 each time you use it. But it turns out that if you combine it with another emote, you can get a 0 every time. Naturally, this is an effective way to taunt an eliminated opponent.
Here is the Trick to Get the Scorecard to Show a “0”
The trick to combine two emotes to get a 0 on the scorecard was discovered by u/Joekelele on Reddit.
Doing Take The L before the Scorecard emote causes it to always be “0” from FortNiteBR
The post explains the trick in the title: Doing Take The L before the Scorecard emote causes it to always be “0.”
In the post, you can watch a video which shows how this works. It really is that simple. The caveat is that not everybody can pull it off, because not everyone has the L emote. You would have to have obtained it with the Battle Pass in Season 3. If you did not get the emote back then, you are out of luck, at least for the time being.
Of course, all of this prompts the question of whether Epic Games intended for this combo to exist or whether it is the result of a glitch. If it is a glitch, Epic may decide to fix it. If it was intentional, it should be possible to perform this combo indefinitely. Even if it is a glitch, there is also a chance Epic will decide to keep it when they see how big a hit it is.
If we find out anything more about the Scorecard/L emote combo in Fortnite, we will keep you posted. In the meantime, there is a lot going on in Fortnite every day. So check out the latest Fortnite news and updates.
- Coronavirus Halts ESO’s Science Operations – Forbes
- Society’s dependence on the internet: 5 cyber issues the coronavirus lays bare – GCN.com
- Online Education That Fits Each Child – The Wall Street Journal
- COVID-19 exposes Maine’s need for more robust internet infrastructure – The Maine Campus
- Virus puts Fayette sex education textbook choices on hold – The Citizen.com
- Education notebook – Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- As coronavirus cases surge across the U.S., the internet has one word for this image of a crowded beach: Florida – MarketWatch
- EARN IT Act Calls Internet Content Moderation Into Question – The Regulatory Review
- Internet Censorship During COVID-19 Is Threat To Cryptocurrencies And Liberty – Forbes