Sharing is caring in Bethesda’s book it seems. If you pre-ordered Fallout 76 and logged into the B.E.T.A. on or before Nov. 1, you’ll have 3 new access codes waiting for you in your Bethesda.net account. Now you can share all the post-apocalyptic questing, crafting, and buggy game-breaking with your lucky friends!
Accessing your free Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. codes is simple:
- Log into your Bethesda account
- Click on your account icon and select “Transaction History”
- Click the “Details” link to reveal your shiny new B.E.T.A. Friend Codes
To redeem your codes, your friends can use the Bethesda launcher on PC, or go through the console of their choice. Keep in mind that these codes will only be valid for the same system that you already pre-ordered and logged into the BETA on. Meaning that, if you pre-ordered the BETA on PC, you’ll get 3 more PC-only Friend Codes.
Also, keep in mind that Bethesda reps on Twitter and Reddit “are aware of some users who pre-ordered directly off their Xbox and PlayStation not receiving their codes yet and are working on it.” So if you’re one of that lot, don’t panic, help’s coming.
- In Lovecraft Country on HBO, racial commentary meets witches and vampires
- Ted Lasso: You don’t need to love soccer to love Jason Sudeikis’ new comedy
- iPhone or Android? Your phone choice could be impacting your love life
- Trump issues order effectively banning TikTok: What you need to know
- Here’s a 16,000-mAh power bank with USB-C and USB-A outputs for just $20
- Ford Bronco may not go global, may stick to North America, report says
- Intel Tiger Lake chips mean faster PCs with longer battery life for 2020
- Discover your family tree by saving up to $50 on a DNA test
- Save $120 on this highly reviewed cordless stick vacuum