AURORA– Police are looking for more victims after a man was arrested for sex crimes involving a child in November.
APD said the investigation started in November when a 13-year-old boy met an adult online and started getting lured to the man’s house on multiple occasions for sexual encounters.
During the investigation, police served a search warrant at the alleged suspect’s home. Andrew Sandoval was arrested for sexual assault on a child, internet luring of a child and sexual exploitation of a child.
Police believe there are more victims in the Aurora/Denver area, based on the nature of the crime.
If you or anyone you know were victimized by Sandoval, please call 303-739-6164.
- Another shield, a safer Internet for minors – OneNewsNow
- What’s the future of the internet — and society? – Technical.ly
- Astranis raises $90 million for its next-gen satellite broadband internet service – TechCrunch
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ proves the internet wrong – Houston Chronicle
- Gov. Mills: high-speed internet is no longer a luxury, it is a necessity – Knox VillageSoup – Courier-Gazette & Camden Herald
- New Report Finds Internet Users Overwhelmed by Identity Theft Worries – Yahoo Finance
- Never Mind the Internet. Here’s What’s Killing Malls. – The New York Times
- China to relax its internet restrictions for 100,000 students hit by Australia’s coronavirus travel ban – The Guardian
- Quarantine and chill? The internet is giving quarantined people a social outlet – Salon