First, there was the ad for iPhone Upgrade program, which was reasonable enough, but then people got a notification about a new episode of Carpool Karaoke, which frustrated those who have no interest in the show with its intrusiveness.
Now, Apple is essentially promoting another company’s products, Amazon’s Echo smart speakers, by telling iPhone users that they now support Apple Music, 9to5Mac noticed.
The cooperation between Amazon and Apple appears to be strengthening after Apple officially started selling iPhones through Amazon about a month ago. It seems even Apple is acknowledging that the path to better sales in the States goes through Amazon.
- [LLODO] California crash near Camp Pendleton kills Navy Seabee, leaves 5 others hurt: reports
- [LLODO] Deadly California crash involving 25 immigrants jammed in SUV probed as human smuggling: ICE
- [LLODO] US troops targeted in Iraq less than week after Biden airstrikes
- [LLODO] Los Angeles vehicle chase results in death of innocent driver near Farmers Market; suspect arrested: report
- [LLODO] NYC cops arrest mom of girl found alone on Bronx street corner
- [LLODO] Louisiana man saves abandoned baby on side of highway, suspect charged
- [LLODO] VCU launches ‘independent, comprehensive’ review of Greek life following death of freshman student
- [LLODO] Gov. Larry Hogan: Open the damn schools – Biden must send this message loud and clear