Apex Legends has taken the gaming world by storm, but one of the few complaints about the game involves tracking your personal statistics.
Stat tracking in Apex Legends is on a per-character basis, meaning you have to break out the calculator and cycle through multiple menus if you want to find your overall kill count.
Since Apex tracks multiple stats like damage, wins, top 3s and games played, figuring out them all is not practical.
Reddit user holmise designed a system that shows off your combined account stats and it looks like it came directly from Respawn themselves.
holmise’s system shows off total wins, total kills and hours played by account, along with snapshots of your most played hero and most used weapon.
Taking it one step further, the concept also includes a leaderboard so you can compare stats with friends.
holmise also created a separate page for weapon stats, showing off three categories: Kills, Damage and Accuracy.
Respawn is likely working working on their own version of these stat trackers but for now, you will have to add up the categories yourself. Or, only play one character then you won’t have to worry about multiple stats!
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’