Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a huge global problem, leading to thousands of deaths each year and threatening our ability to treat an ever-increasing range of infections.
Combating AMR is going to take coordinated action of different approaches, such as improved public education and national action plans, greater surveillance, improved diagnostics, and the ability to harness advances in genomics and big data.
Download this list to learn about:
- Factors driving the spread of AMR
- The part diagnostics has to play in combating AMR
- How genomics and machine learning could provide helpful insights
- Leave quarantine a better cook with these culinary MasterClasses
- Space Force star Jimmy O. Yang is obsessed with Animal Crossing and YouTube cooking
- Theragun has 4 new quiet massage guns, new CBD products — and it’s now called Therabody
- Snowpiercer the TV show is not Bong Joon-ho’s Snowpiercer
- Toyota Hilux, Fortuner look tough and ready for Australia
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- iPhone 11 and 11 Pro: What happens when you drop them in water?
- Google Pixel 4A and 4A XL rumors are heating up. Here’s everything we’ve heard
- Best Sonos speakers from $100