A mother whose daughter recently benefited from potentially life-saving vaccines has tweeted to ask the world to pray for her child’s wellbeing. Her Tweet was swiftly pounced upon by social media users, congratulating her for having a vaccinated daughter.
As one commenter pointed out, the only thing that vaccines are proven to cause is old age, primarily because they help people to make it beyond adolescence without expiring in a mound of itchy, puss-filled flesh, or losing the use of their bodily functions to diseases like polio.
Another comment provided a reminder that you never really appreciate what you’ve got until it’s gone, which is why there were no anti-vaxxers back in the days when polio was rife, but of course now that it’s almost eradicated some people suddenly want it back.
With that said, there’s no harm in praying for children’s wellbeing in addition to having them vaccinated, so all in all it looks like the child in question here has now got pretty much all bases covered.
Of course, there’s also a chance that this is all a misunderstanding and she actually meant to say she’s anti-wax.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing